CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Day 2 of Classes

Ok, I'm already sick of classes and it's only Day 2! Ugghh!! Only 259 days until graduation though, so it's just around the corner! :) I hope that senior year of college is like senior year of high school and just super easy!

So has anyone been watching the Democratic National Convention? I have and I have a couple thoughts. Let me make it clear that I will vote Republican, not just because I was raised to believe that way, but because I really believe in what they stand for. I also don't like Barack Hussien Obama AT ALL so that is another reason why I will vote Republican in November. Do we really want our next president to have "Hussien" in his name?

I'll write more later, class is about to start...

1 comments:

Shannon said...

i am so glad you guys have a blog :)